Make your wedding look more unique and special by using a few different ideas as listed by an expert.
Ashu Garg, Founder at Good Times Concept events, a full-service event and venue management consulting company, shared a few ideas:
* Live painter: Having a live wedding painter to seize all those lovely and precious memories will surely immortalize your wedding day. You can hang the painting on the wall, so every morning when you wake up, it will remind you of your special day.
* Recollect the good old days: We all have our childhood photographs as our memories. Collect all the crazy, funny, beautiful and special photographs of yourselves at different ages corresponding to the table number of your guest.
* Circular pattern seating: Most people prefer theatre style seating with some round-tables. Well, that’s something old fashioned. Theatre style seating is uncomfortable and kills the lovely view. But, the best seating style for your guests is a circular pattern around the couple.
* Let the guest write: Everyone stays busy on the wedding day. Bride and groom will be busy meeting with guests, while some stay busy in booze and dance. As only a few could properly bless the couple so, why not leave advice/wish card for the guests to fill out near the entrance’
Guest could write wishes, advice or a message for the bride and groom or can write what they feel about the couple. This idea will make the couple more special and blessed.
* Go old school: Being a best friend of the bride or groom, surprise them on their special day. Imagine the scene of your wedding day when you’ll be on your seat and suddenly your favourite jam comes up.